วันอังคารที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Life is a bank (go pro + krabi, phi-phi island, thailand)

Life is a bank (go pro + krabi, phi-phi island, thailand) Tube. Duration : 2.55 Mins.


A videoclip edit of some shots I took with my GoPRO. Location : Krabi, Phi-Phi island, Thailand. Shooting : GoPro Hero HD camera Edit : After Effects, Magic Bullet, Trapcode Shine, Twixtor, deshaker (virtualdub) Music : Incubus - "Wish You Were Here" (edited version) itunes.apple.com/​us/​artist/​incubus/​id465707 I know it's far from being perfect :P but I wanted to compile something using my first GoPRO shots. all comments welcomed ^^ "Life is a beach" ©Arthur Hugot - 2011 arthurhugot.com

Keywords: island, sun, sea, water, ocean, beach, life, happy, girl, bikini, thailand, phi, maya, krabi, bay, railay, snorkeling, fish, go, pro, hero, hd, arthur, hugot, clip, Mr, Booyashakya

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น