วันอังคารที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Midnite: If I Betray

Midnite: If I Betray Video Clips. Duration : 4.10 Mins.


Nemozian Rasta Rasta I Grade Mnemosyne LYRICS: If I betray whey I go stay undecided have no way Jah ay ok ay high Jah I Ilah root Ivin I angry and locks on my life if Tha mek Jah Rule singing voice is great as ina renegade vagabond state I Ilah Ivin root I angry and locks on hand in life, if I say it Tha mek me more Jah is great Rule ina state denied them a bum a ride a pool shot a bullet in truth a man sitting duck Pears Ina she gon largest soup Gun Beltsher pants cycle reckless pursuit of fame youth Ilah root Ivin High On The angry I locks and I life if I say it Tha mek I chant more Jah is great Rule ina the renegade vagabond state litigation Jah Rastafari vibe publish the pure in heart Black Sun vibrations traveling the nation to grow out of the crown King sunshine like a lion I Ilah root Ivin I angry and locks on my life, if I say it Tha mek I chant more Jah is great Rule ina the renegade vagabond follow the lion status of a wheyWid the lion afraid his father went to go hit the serum no map indicator remains red eyes critical hit, until I Ilah Shiloh The root Ivin angry and I have the life I get stuck if I hand over Tha mek Jah is great Rule ina to say the renegade vagabond state Wicked Man Dem Grange taka a movement to move the pan babylon-scale rhythm and balance and a Golden Globe hashish growing mountain sticky If I betray whey I go stay undecided have no way Jah ay ay years great good ok ok If I betray whey I go stay...

Keywords: reggae, midnite, grade

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น