วันอังคารที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Tha Mexakinz Confessions

Tha Mexakinz Confessions Video Clips. Duration : 5.18 Mins.


Tha Mexakinz Confessions Lyrics Take it away ..... (Verse 1) Oh Lord, is all I ask for forgiveness, even if sinful lifestyle and hope that you hear me now you know the truth, since I was a little kid All the sins I committed evil things I have to live life is hard enough In this land of temptation Takin day to day, but I still pray for my salvation, or I'm facin total darkness I'm guessin stuck between heaven and earth, yet stressed progressin live my lifeThe people with fake smiles in the middle and 'caught betrayal denials I've been involved in situations that let you down And I know what I did, I came back to me in a couple of penalties and two affiliates have one eight seven on damaging my stairway But heavens know when the time comes, will I feel in my soul, when it's time for me to go, it's time for me to be too low and I'll be waitin, waiti'n, waiting ... [Chorus: repeat 2X] Please go away, far, far away ... WhyThe reality shows that Hell does not pay [Verse 2] Que pinche Chingu a mother of ... Este Mundo Bien presionado encarcelado Me Tiene, en este lado pa salir Viciosa milagro Cuidado with the United Nations, has not Mirado? Do not you have Pasado, Mi Sueño is aimed UN Take A pinche Chingo de Mujeres Palace, y mucha nuevo Mercedez Salir UN wool que es mas que del barrio bajo Medicine From A mine emborracharme como lejos como Cellar Moverme el mar, sin estorbar Sigo Siendo como Pablo Escobar Ambico Ten fe, pidelea ...

Keywords: Tha, mexakinz, chicano, rap, la, raza, sureno, latin

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น