วันเสาร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

HotForWords - Mail Order Bride

HotForWords - Mail Order Bride Video Clips. Duration : 6.20 Mins.


Follow me on TWITTER HERE twitter.com Join me on FACEBOOK HERE www.facebook.com www.anastasiadate.com to meet hot Russian girls! Check out my profile at 1603000 Marina Hello my dear students, check this video out: Singing "What, you like her over me? Fine! I'll just get shipped back to Russia and figure out some other way to get to America! Bummer!" "As you can see.. I tried that Mail Order Bride thing out... and even though it worked great for the other girls it didn't go so well for me! I ended up having to use my degrees in etymology to get to America!" Which brings me to today's lesson, and that lesson is "Mail Order Bride"... not Male Order as the movie was titled! Mail as in postal mail. Were brides ever ordered and sent through the mail? A mail order bride is a bride that is met from another country originally through the mail. The concept is not new and has in fact been around since at least the early settlers of the North American continent. Some men that arrived in America found that there was a shortage of women, so they wrote back home to Europe looking for potential wives to ship over. Since photographs where hard to come by back then, they pretty much had to trust that the description of the woman was close to what the woman looked like! During World War 2, American military men were not meeting any women while at war, so they would oftentimes write home to women they had never met in person and propose to them. So these types of arranged marriages have been ...

Tags: hotforwords, hot, for, words, intelligence, is, sexy, marina, orlova, word, origins, etymology, mail, order, bride, male, anastasiadate, date

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น