วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

3 Minutes Make Up - Pink Lemonade

3 Minutes Make Up - Pink Lemonade Tube. Duration : 1.85 Mins.


I created this look for the On-The-Go busy people. It is a simple make up application that takes little effort but is also very easy to create. Sometimes I don't have a hour to do my make up, but I still want to look pretty. So I came up with a tutorial that simplify time consuming looks into a few minutes application. Enjoy! please visit my blog! beautyfromperm.blogspot.com Thank you for watching!

Keywords: magenta, beautyfromperm, shane, dawson, make, up, cosmetics, shimmer, gold, yellow, eye, liner, maybelline, liquid, asian, big, doll, eyes, blythe, dolls, waterproof, mascara, urban, decay, zero, pencil, 24/7, dior, glimmer, michelle, pham, tutorial, easy, blending, sephora, dr, perricone, too, faced, primers, lancome, lash, extend, miley, cyrus, juicystar07, japanese, cute, school, girl, kawaii, korean, harajuku, kamikaze, waii, film, rattapoom, girly, berry, neko, jump, thailand, style, pop, nami, amuro, koda, kumi

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น