วันจันทร์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Modest Mouse - Other People's Lives

Modest Mouse - Other People's Lives Tube. Duration : 7.18 Mins.


Sorry about the inconvenience with the video being deleted. Somethings had to be edit about the video I notice when watching it. Promise not to look over such things again. Watch The End of Video For All Song Information. Please Comment And Rate !!! Thank You !!! Other People's Lives Lyrics: Other peoples lives seem more interesting cuz they aint mine Well Im fed up and I need to go Out of existance or just down the road forever.. Later that night on the side of the road Im outta gas and I should have known better Well a guy shows up hes 25 years old Always stealing kisses, such a mamas boy He said, and thats what he said Hes been in the army and he did some speed He went down to thailand, and he did the did the deed Oh yeah, he did it for the boys A cop shows up, way damn late I was excited, but usually I hate to see them Other peoples lives Seem more interesting Cuz they aint mine Other peoples lives Seem more innocent Cuz they aint mine Later that night on the side of the road Im out of gas and I should have known better.. yeah Im fed up and I need to go Out of existance or just down the road forever.. oh yeah Well a guy shows up hes 25 years old Always steals kisses, such a mamas boy He said, and thats what he said Palm tree houses... I was excited but usually I hate to see them.. yeah (isaac mumbling)... On the road Out of road Going out Out of gas Out of road Out of car Out of everything at last Out, out rent a car Got yourself a crazy walk Said ... bowlegged walk ...

Tags: Modest, Mouse, Other, People's, Lives

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น